Do you enjoy taking the lead in projects and does the idea of playing an essential role in the development and execution of our commercial crop strategy appeal to you?
If so, you could be just the Programme Manager we’re looking for!
What will your role as Programme Manager at Rijk Zwaan entail?
As a Programme Manager in the Crop Support department, you play an essential role in the development and execution of the commercial crop strategy. You are a member of the Strategic Crop Team, working in close collaboration with the relevant Crop Manager, Breeding Manager and Supply Chain Team Leader to determine the right strategy together. You personally are the linking pin within the organisation. Besides that, your activities include:
- Coordinating the activities of the Strategic Crop Team
- Facilitating the Strategic Crop Team process at strategic level
- Proactively gathering relevant internal and external information that supports this process
- Leading various projects that are initiated during the Strategic Crop Team meetings
- Involving colleagues from different countries and disciplines in the relevant projects
You have strong communication skills, lots of enthusiasm and are not afraid of taking the initiative. You love working as part of a team and your networking skills mean that you are a successful bridge-builder within the organisation. In addition, you have strategic and analytical insight and enjoy taking the lead in projects. You are commercially minded and market focused. In view of the international nature of this role, you speak fluent English and have no problem with frequent business trips abroad. In addition, your CV ticks the following boxes:
- A university degree related to business administration or with a link to agriculture/horticulture
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Project management knowledge and experience
What can you expect from us?
As a Programme Manager, you are a member of the Crop Support department. This department is made up of 30 specialists including other programme managers, pricing specialists and variety registration specialists who provide commercial support to the crop teams. In addition to a dynamic and international environment, we are pleased to offer you:
- A permanent contract for 38 hours per week, right from the start
- A competitive salary in line with your level and experience
- Various training courses and development opportunities through our very own Rijk Zwaan Academy
- A good work-life balance
Are you going to make a difference with us as Programme Manager?
Hagoort & Partners is coordinating the search for candidates for this procedure. Patrick Westerburger is the contactperson. You can send your reaction to email@example.com. For more information you can reach him on +31 (0)20 3011020.
The procedure includes an assessment.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
In De Lier, nearby Delft, you can find the headquarters of Rijk Zwaan. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally.
From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 3,300 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.