Sales Representative NOA area Argentina
Do you understand customer needs and develop long-term and trusting relationships with customers. If so, apply for this full-time vacancy for a Sales Representative for NOA area at our subsidiary in Argentina.
Sales representative responsibilities:
The Sales Representative will have the responsibility to implement the commercial strategy and the sales objectives in the area. Implement the technical development strategy of the products in their area of influence, carrying out field trials of commercial and pre-commercial products. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- Responsible for the sales of different crops to distribution chain and direct clients (growers) in the designed area.
- Recognizes and create opportunities with (potential) clients.
- Contact and business with dealers and plant raisers
- Contact with other local Stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities and plan realistic sales scenarios through the distribution and direct channel.
- Responsible to set trials from pre-commercial and commercial products with clients, and giving crop advice based on profound product and cultivation knowledge
- Prepare and make the follow up of the forecast and sales Budget for his area.
- Draft regional sales plan, increase turn over in the designated area and maximizes distribution penetration.
- Provide vision on the crops within the region or country
- Responsible of market information of his area. Should have reliable information of the market size and crops hectares of his area.
- Communicates market information with Crop-Coordinators & Breeders
- Organize and follow up screening and Introduction trials in cooperation with Local Crop Specialists and Crop Coordinator
We are seeking a Sales Representative with:
- Bachelor´s degree in Agriculture / Agronomist or graduate in a related career, with commercial profile and good interpersonal relationships.
- With proven experience at least 3 years in the commercial area preferably in the vegetable market.
- Skill in negotiation and results oriented
- Technical back ground of vegetal crops
- Knowledge of computer tools
- Team work skills.
- Intermediate level of English (oral and written)
- Dynamic person, decisive and with planning capacity, self-management and organization
- Responsibility, proactivity and with commitment.
What can you expect from us?
- Full-time employment
- Attractive remuneration package
- A permanent contract from the start.
- Professional training
- Opportunity for professional growth in an international environment.
- A good working atmosphere
If you are interested in our job offer, please send your CV in Spanish and English specifying the position you apply for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us.
From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs around 3,000 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That’s how we want to continuously work together towards a healthy future.