Do you have great commercial and networking skills and are you interested in contributing to the client strategy? Then you are the Account Manager we are looking for (base Qingdao)!
How does your job as Account Manager at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As Account manager you are responsible for developing the strategy for one or more large accounts in China in consultation with our regional managers, crop specialists and distributors. You fulfill an essential role for all client related tasks including the sales results and you link these large accounts to all relevant specialists within Rijk Zwaan China and globally. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- Creating strong relationships with accounts in your area, through relationship building, combined with accurate vegetable cultivation advice, where necessary consulting crop specialists
- Maintaining and intensifying contacts with the accounts
- Providing tailor-made offers of full packages of products, services and concepts in order to reach account satisfaction
- Negotiating deals and lead time for specific varieties in agreement with the crop team and distributor
- Establishing and executing client plans in collaboration with local and international partners and team members
- Updating the sales forecast by variety to assist with seed production planning
- Reporting on commercial opportunities and competitor activity in China
- Maintaining customer records and actively plan the key account strategy by using CRM
You are a strong communicator with a high degree of motivation and enthusiasm. As proactive collaborator you are resourceful and you take the initiative to develop new business concepts. You have sharp analytical skills and good project management skills. With your commercial insight, social skills and team mentality you can establish and strongly maintain long-term relationships with all stakeholders. Given the nature of this position, you are open to travel nationally and internationally and you also speak English fluently. In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- A completed bachelor or master degree, in the field of Agriculture and/or Business
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in sales and account management, having relevant, sound crop knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with operating in an international environment
What can you expect from us?
As Account Manager, you will be part of the commercial team. Rijk Zwaan China was established in 2001, currently employs 150 people. Rijk Zwaan is actively breeding new vegetable varieties for China in several crops and focus particularly on the protected crops and hydroponic markets. New varieties from the Rijk Zwaan breeding programs are marketed in China through our well established commercial partners. Besides an international and dynamic work environment, we are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract from the start
- Market -based salary based on job level and experience
- Various training opportunities through our Rijk Zwaan Academy
- A good work/life balance
- A motivated team working through-out China
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? You can address your application to Na Liu via N.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally.
From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.