Vacancy Area Sales Manager Egypt
- Egypt, Nationwide
- Marketing & Sales
Are you an entrepreneur and want to be a great networker in the international Rijk Zwaan organisation? Do you like to be one of our Area Sales Managers for an area of customers in Egypt? Then you are the person we are looking for at our office in Egypt!
What does your job as Area Sales Manager at Rijk Zwaan Egypt look like?
As Area Sales Manager within the Rijk Zwaan team in Egypt you fulfill an essential role in coordinating a sales area in the North-East part of Egypt, specifically in the Ismailia & Delta area. You are leading a small team of sales reps and trial coordinators on sales and marketing activities in this area. You coach, train and develop the sales team by having regular contacts and meetings with them. You represent Rijk Zwaan in this area of sales, also on the local fairs and exhibitions and you build relationships with all key clients and stakeholders in Egypt. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- Drafting a strategy for the sales in this area for the next 5 to 10 years
- Co-ordinate all the operational sales activities of the team
- Manage the sales planning and forecasting and give input to the logistics team
- Perform sales activities on key accounts in the Ismailia & Delta area
- You negotiate sales prices, discounts and the payment terms
- Carry out promotional and marketing activities; planning and organising the field days, demo’s and trials
- Responsible for presenting current market data of the area on the CRM system
- You are the first contact person for the Managing Director for general/sales related matters to the team and the sales performance of the team
You are reliable, pro-active, tenacious and have a clear focus on the customer. You are a dedicated to follow up the sales activities in the area. You are able to create networks and maintain and build long term relationships, with clients, in your team and on all levels; managerial, technical and operational. You are able to coach, train and develop your sales team and you are a team player. Your good commercial skills, strong communicative and negotiating skills and entrepreneurial drive are essential for this job. You like to initiate and take responsibility to organize and take a leading role in the sales team and you have solid business skills. You are willing to travel extensively, both in the country and international. In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- A bachelor degree
- 5 years of relevant sales management experience
- Strong interest in the agricultural industry
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
As Area Sales Manager you will operate in a highly motivated team of experienced and professional colleagues in Egypt and in strong cooperation with the Rijk Zwaan teams in the Netherlands. You are working in a challenging vegetable seed sector. In addition to a dynamic and innovative work-environment with constantly new challenges, we are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract from the start
- Market-based salary based on job level and experience
- Various training opportunities through our Rijk Zwaan Academy
- Company car, laptop and phone
- Family medical insurance – full coverage
- A team with motivated sales colleagues
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally.
From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Click on 'Apply now' to apply directly. You address your application to Pieter Joosse, Advisor Human Resources.
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks. An assessment is part of this selection procedure.
Sales Representative Indoor and Outdoor
- Russia, Nationwide
- Marketing & Sales