Are you interested in market and consumer behavior and do you enjoy setting up and conducting sensory research in an international and sustainable environment? Then you are the person we are looking for!
How does your job as Consumer and Market Researcher at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As Consumer and Market Researcher in the Sales & business development team you play an essential role in mapping consumer preferences: “How do consumers behave? What does the consumer buy or eat? What are the worldwide developments and trends?" You are also responsible for conducting researches. For example, setting up and conducting taste tests according to specific protocols and procedures. You work together with various departments within Rijk Zwaan, both nationally and internationally. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- Organizing taste tests where you are responsible for the delivery and food safety of all vegetable samples
- Processing and analyzing statistical data from sensory researches
You can communicate well with various target groups and you enjoy working hands-on in a team. Customer focus, pro activity and organizing and executing projects from A to Z are skills that suit you. You are analytical and internationally oriented, you speak English and you are willing to travel occasionally. Knowledge of the EyeQuestion program is an advantage. In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- A complete bachelor degree with focus on market research or marketing. A completed education as specialist for market and social research would also be possible.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of sensory research inside and outside/ eye tracking is nice to have
What can you expect from us?
As a Consumer and Market Researcher you will become part of the Sales & Business Development team. The team in Berlin consists of specialists who work on the management and development of the international, cross-border marketing and business development activities of Rijk Zwaan. In addition to an international and dynamic working environment, we are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract from the start for 38.5 hours a week
- Market-based salary based on job level and experience
- Various training opportunities through our Rijk Zwaan Academy
- A good work/life balance in Berlin Adlershof Science and Technology Park, one of the most successful high-technology sites in Germany and Berlin’s largest media site.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. We are right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them to growers all over the world. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us.
From our strategic position, we can – and do – make a contribution to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth: the growth of natural products, which we export globally. The growth of our company, which currently employs around 3,300 people in more than 30 countries. And above all, the growth of our employees: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to get maximum goodness and taste out of nature. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That’s how we strive to continuously work together towards a healthy future.
You can address your application per e-mail to email@example.com (Human Resources). We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.