Are you an effective organiser and do you like having everything under control? If so, apply for this vacancy for a Coordinator Planning and Logistics at our facility in Almería/El Ejido.
We are looking for employees with a high level of motivation and commitment. Our company is based on innovation and creativity; we need people with a creative attitude and way of working to develop our products. Do you identify with our values?
We are looking for a Coordinator Planning and Logistics with:
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 2-year relevant experience in a comparable job
- You are interested in and have an affinity with the horticultural sector
- You have experience with Excel and the use of databases
- You have a good command of the English language
A good coordinator planning and logistics has to have initiative, leadership and motivation to manage projects. Analytical and teamwork skills, along with communication skills are essential to achieve the success of the job. We expect from you a high organizational capacity and time management. It is necessary to have the ability to resolve incidents and manage several issues at the same time.
What will be your role?
- Responsible for preparation of year planning and weekly planning for the execution departments
- Structure the planning and discuss this with the breeding departments and the execution departments
- Contact with internal stakeholders (breeding) about changes in the planning
- Signal bottlenecks and improvement based on data analyses
- Initiate projects aimed on process optimization: prepare and implement proposals for improvement
- Involved in operational task in the stations
- Involved in implementation of software applications
What can you expect from us?
As Coordinator Planning and Logistics, you will be part of the Stations department. You will receive an extensive period of training, which will introduce you to all aspects of breeding operation. In addition, we are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract right from the start
- A range of training opportunities and courses
- Scope to be enterprising and develop
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
We are looking for employees with a high level of motivation and commitment. Our company is based on innovation and creativity; we need people with a creative attitude and way of working to develop our products. Do you identify with our values? If so, we offer you the opportunity to be part of a young and enthusiastic working environment, with the possibility of training within our sector in an international environment and contributing together with Rijk Zwaan to a healthy future. Do you want to be part of our team?
You can address your application in our candidate website. We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
For further information you can contact Mar Hernández, Advisor HR (+34 618.104.22.168).