Rijk Zwaan UK is responsible for all our commercial activities within the UK. Our subsidiary, based in Pocklington near York, focuses on product development, marketing and sales. We are a growing company who are very active in the market.
What does a job of Finance Assistant look like?
As Finance Assistant your key responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Managing sales, purchase and nominal ledgers;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Reconciling credit card invoices to statements;
- Processing payment runs;
- Petty cash;
- Handling expense claims;
- Day to day responsibility of the finance function up to trial balance level;
- Debt collection
What do we expect from you?
As Finance Assistant we expect you to have experience in a similar type of role. You are a team-player and happy to help out in other areas of the business as required.
AAT Qualification preferred or qualified by experience with the willingness to learn.
What can you expect from us?
- Permanent contract from the start;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Excellent benefits including life cover, healthcare and a generous employer pension contribution;
- Full support in terms of training and development;
Rijk Zwaan is an international family-owned company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
If all this sound of interest to you then please contact:
Jayne Copeland: email@example.com