Are you a passionate person who is ambitious and eager to join a young and motivated team within a dynamic and international company? If so, apply for this fulltime vacancy of Financial Accountant Analyst at our location in Almería.
The Financial Accountant Analyst will be member of the Accounting and Planning and Control team, he/she will contribute in the department task and goals, these includes:
- Carrying out administrative and bookkeeping activities;
- Maintaining financial records and statements to ensure transactions are accurately recorded;
- Support in the preparation and consolidation of financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, to ensure a clear understanding of business results.
- Analyze and interpret data and reporting to management.
- Preparation of accounting reports and tax reports.
- Support in defining score and credit limit for debtor.
- Follow up on tax, investments and commercial matters, so that the company has its tax, investments and commercial obligations in order.
- Be responsible for the communication regarding daily matters to relevant stakeholders.
- You will report to the Managing Director Finance of Rijk Zwaan Ibérica.
We are looking for a Financial Accountant Analyst with:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent
- Master in Business Administration
- At least 3-year relevant experience in a comparable job in Consulting Companies, Audit companies or International Companies
Well-developed financial and accounting skills Knowledge of accounting and tax regulation in accordance with Spanish legislation. Furthermore you are honest and reliable, someone who your colleagues can depend on. You look forward to the challenge of being part of an international company. You are hands on with broad interest across all administrative functions and like to work independently in a small office team. You have good analytical skills and are able to communicate well. You like to cooperate and to consult with colleagues in an international environment for an optimal result. In view of the international nature of this role, proficiency in English speaking and writing is essential.
What can you expect from us?
As Financial Accountant Analyst you will be part of the office team. You will play an important role in supporting our managers and making sure they can do their work smoothly. We are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract from the start;
- A good work/life balance;
- An entrepreneurial work environment with constantly new challenges;
- An extensive on boarding program, a training program for your personal and professional development.