Do you want to establish our international pricing policy for a diverse product portfolio? In order to contribute to the positioning of our own developed vegetable varieties in more than 100 countries?
How does your job as International Pricing Specialist at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As an International Pricing Specialist you will position our own R&D developed vegetable varieties in more than 100 countries. In total, this concerns more than thousand varieties within several crops. In addition, dozens of new varieties are introduced every year. Rijk Zwaan sells the seeds of these varieties to many different segments, each with their own requirements and growing conditions. As International Pricing Specialist you are therefore responsible for a unique and complex product portfolio, and have a lot of contact with international colleagues from several departments. Additionally, you will also be involved in:
- Proactive communication with our subsidiaries abroad so that you understand their needs and can align them with the pricing policy
- Aligning the pricing policy with the global market and customer strategy
- Quantifying the added value of varieties and establishing the optimal price
- Optimizing and monitoring internal processes that are necessary for timely decision-making and to match the dynamics of the market
- Transferring your knowledge about the pricing policy to various projects regarding new pricing models, profitability and product introductions
You have knowledge of international pricing policies such as price calculations, profitability and exchange rates. You are proactive, analytically strong and you have good numerical insight. Moreover, you are persuasive and interested in learning more about the crops you work with. You have a lot of contact with colleagues in the Netherlands and abroad. For this it is important that you have a good command of the English language and are willing to make occasional visits to our foreign subsidiaries. In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- A completed university education in the field of Business Administration or Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
What can you expect from us?
As International Pricing Specialist you will be part of our Prices & Assortment team. This team consists of 6 specialists who are responsible for the international pricing policy, the optimization of the product range and the profitability of the product and market combinations. Complementing, helping and inspiring each other is our motto. In addition to an entrepreneurial work environment with constantly new challenges, we are happy to offer you:
- Competitive salary based on job level and experience
- A permanent contract from the start for a minimum of 30 hours and maximum of 38 hours a week
- Various training opportunities through our Rijk Zwaan Academy
- A good work/life balance
- The possibility to participate in Rijk Zwaan Fit such as running groups
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
In De Lier, nearby Delft, you can find the headquarters of Rijk Zwaan. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Click on 'Apply now' to apply directly. You can address your application to Svenja van Lunszen.
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks. An assessment will be part of the procedure.
One worldwide family
Het primaire doel van Rijk Zwaan is medewerkers een prettige en duurzame baan bieden met goede arbeidsvoorwaarden. De werksfeer is motiverend en informeel. Onze collega’s werken graag samen en zijn ondernemend, loyaal, gemotiveerd en betrokken. In deze film maak je kennis met een aantal collega's. Van Nederland tot China en van Rusland tot Tanzania, iedereen kan zichzelf zijn en heeft hetzelfde gevoel: 'Wij zijn Rijk Zwaan'.