Are you getting enthusiastic about planning and organising meetings? Are you pro-active, helpful and service oriented? Then you are the Management Assistant we are looking for at our office in Budapest!
What does your job as Management Assistant at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As Management Assistant you will assist the Managing Directors with their tasks. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- Managing agendas and incoming information for the two Managing Directors
- Ensuring contacts to other subsidiaries, our headquarter and distributors
- Providing general support to the office
- Scheduling and preparing business trips, events, meetings, video conferences
- Preparing presentations and writing minutes of events
- Back up accounting and sales support activities
You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working together. You are creative, practical and able to understand priorities. Your English is excellent and you are prepared to participate international projects. In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- A completed bachelor or master degree in economy or marketing/communication
- At least three years of relevant work experience as Manager Assistant
- Russian language is an advantage
What can you expect from us?
As Management Assistant you will be part of the Rijk Zwaan Budapest Kft. office team. Besides the international working environment, we are happy to offer you:
- A permanent contract from the start for 32 to 40 hours a week
- Various training opportunities through our Rijk Zwaan Academy
- A good work/life balance
- An innovative work environment with constantly new challenges
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Please send your resume and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks. An assessment will be part of the procedure.