Do you want to work as a Process and Project Specialist and develop in an international company? If so, we are looking for you!
We are looking for employees with a high level of motivation and commitment. Our company is based on innovation and creativity; we need people with a creative attitude and way of working to develop our products. Do you identify with our values? If so, we offer you the opportunity to be part of a young and enthusiastic working environment, with the possibility of training within our sector in an international environment and contributing together with Rijk Zwaan to a healthy future. Do you want to be part of our team?
What will be your role as Process and Project Specialist at R&D department?
- Support for the definition of internal procedures in R&D department
- Drafting and control of the project design
- Project coordination and planning: economic technical control
- Control of project deadline
- Direct contact with suppliers
We are looking for a Process and Project Specialist with:
- Bachelor degree in Agricultural or equivalent
- At least 3-year relevant experience in a comparable job in project management
- Knowledge in agricultural facilities and machinery
- Expert in logistics operations and systems
- Good computer skills
- Higher level in English speaking and writing is essential
- Availability to travel
A good project specialist has to be proactive, leadership and motivation to manage projects. Analytical and teamwork skills, along with communication skills are essential to achieve the success of the project. We expect from you a high organizational capacity and time management. It is necessary to have the ability to resolve incidents and manage several issues at the same time.
What can you expect from us?
We like to invest in our young professionals, and that means in your personal development and training!
As well as pleasant collaboration with colleagues in different departments and countries, we are pleased to offer you:
- A permanent contract right from the start
- A range of training opportunities and courses
- Scope to be enterprising and develop
You can address your application in our candidate website. We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.
For further information you can contact Mar Hernández, Specialist HR (+34 6184.108.40.206).