Are you passionate, ambitious and eager to join a young and motivated team within a dynamic and international company? If so, apply for this Sales Representative vacancy
How does your job as Sales Rep at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As Sales Representative you work on the support and development of existing customers. You are responsible for customer satisfaction and ensuring optimal growth of sales in the assigned territory (Poniente Almeriense). Moreover, you are tracking market trends and are looking for new customers. You work with a professional CRM system and accurately forecast our sales results. In total, you are responsible for:
- Conducting trials and product development activities
- Processing customer requests, investigating and identifying problems and complaints and solving them professionally
- Understanding the needs of customers and developing long-term and trusting relationships
- Organizing and conducting field days, seminars and other promo events in the assigned territory.
- Analyzing and providing accurately and timely sales forecast, preparing reports of the results for the management
- Keeping abreast of market trends, competitive products, programs and pricing structures.
- Managing your assigned territory in accordance with the Company policy by working with the utmost integrity and conducting business in an ethical manner.
You take initiative and have the ability to plan well. As youmanage clients in a particular region you are customer focused, with commercial mindset and working with a high level of professionalism. You have strong communication skills and work well in teams. Moreover, you are a confident PC user who knows how to work well with programs like Microsoft Office. Because of the international job environment you have an intermediate level of English proficiency. In addition we can find the following on your resume:
- A Master Degree in Agriculture and background in vegetable production
- At least 3 years' relevant experience working in sales and horticulture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, curiosity to learn, ability to work effectively with a team as well as independently
- Speak English fluently (Minimun B2)
What can you expect from us?
As Sales Representative you will be part of the Sales department of Rijk Zwaan Iberica. Together they contribute to the growth of our subsidiary. As well as pleasant collaboration with colleagues in different departments and countries, we are pleased to offer you:
- A permanent contract right from the start
- Social Benefits
- A range of training opportunities and courses
- Scope to be enterprising and develop
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company which currently employes over 3500 employees in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
You can address your application in our candidate website. We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.