Rijk Zwaan Vietnam team is looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our dynamic team. Apply now!
How does your job as a Sales Support Specialist look like?
We are looking for a new team member who will co-ordinate the entire process of seed availability and sales support including logistical activities and after sales within the subsidiary in order to have the sales process run in the most optimal manner and providing support towards this goal.
Planning and Logistic: ensure that seeds are available on time, in the right quantity and quality in accordance with the planning.
- Take care of forecast & sales planning; Provide insights of main planning KPI’s like Mind the Gap!, Destruction list and Turnover lost
- In charge of import (and export) of seeds both commercial and for breeding purposes
- Take care of all the documentation needed for the import.
- Follow up on changes in import (and export) and phytosanitary regulations.
- Inform Sales Representative / Crop Specialist / Account Manager about availability and pending orders (if applicable share with Specialist Customer Service)
- Play a role in solving complaints by gathering info and communicating to the supply- and/or complaints team in the Netherlands
- Create return notes and credit notes.
Stock control: responsible for stock control and shipping orders to clients.
- Receive and administer the seeds
- Pick, pack and prepare the commercial orders
- Manage warehouse and stock control
- Responsible for expedition and freight quotation
- Check shelf life of seeds
- Make a destruction plan for expired seeds in co-ordination with the responsible supply team
Communication: be responsible for the communication regarding seed supply to relevant stakeholder.
- Be in contact with the local Sales team and local finance team
- Be in contact with Client Services in the Netherlands
- Be the interface with the Supply teams in the Netherlands
Client and market information: contribute to correct use of applications.
- Ensure that all required data in CRM and/or Agora is accurate and reliable in co-operation with commercial colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferable experience in seed business
- Pro active
- Planning & organisational skills
- Hands on attitude
- Customer Service oriented
- Focus on building long term relations.
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and organized.
- Excellent in English
- Like to work in an international setting.
What can you expect from us?
As a Sales Support Specialist you will work in a highly motivated team of experienced and professional colleagues in Vietnam.
In addition to a dynamic and innovative work-environment with constantly new challenges, we are happy to offer you:
- various trainings via Rijk Zwaan Academy;
- market-based salary.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan Vietnam Ltd. is a subsidiary of Rijk Zwaan Group, established in 2017 in Vietnam, with the goal of developing high-quality vegetable varieties, sharing innovations in seed production, high-tech vegetables growing techniques to farmers, connecting growers with consumers through a sustainable value chain, bringing higher profits to farmers. With more than 10 years of operation in Vietnam, the Rijk Zwaan seed brand grown in greenhouses has been affirmed.
Along with the development and supply of quality vegetable varieties for production, Rijk Zwaan Vietnam also strives to develop a team with increasingly high levels of expertise to accompany and support customers on farming techniques, building product brands, connecting partners in the supply chain,... We believe that with a high quality and increasingly diverse set of varieties along with a professional and enthusiastic team, Rijk Zwaan Vietnam will contribute to improving the vegetable growing industry in Vietnam day by day, especially indoor cultivation.
Do you recognize yourself and want to start as soon as possible, please, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.