Are you passionate about vegetables? Do you have good organizational skill and want to join a motivated team within a dynamic and international company? If so, apply for this full-time vacancy for Trial coordinator position working in Qingdao China.
The vacancy for Trial Co-ordinator Pepper at Rijk Zwaan China:
- Develop trial and introduction plans in coordination with Crop Specialists
- Implements demo trials of best varieties in phase 2+, 3, (4 and 5).
- Carry out trial evaluation and qualitative tests (shelf life, taste, brix, etc). Register and send trial evaluation results to Crop Specialist / Crop Coordinator/ Crop researcher
- Provide detailed technical growing advice to growers and distributors to achieve as high as possible market share for Rijk Zwaan varieties.
- Responsible for training of local Market Specialists in crop knowledge, together with Crop Specialist
- Have a deep knowledge of the market for all crops developed in terms of segments, products and opportunities, through regular visits of the market and supporting Crop Specialist/Sales Rep
We are seeking a Trial Co-ordinator Pepper China with:
- Bachelor degree in horticulture or agricultural related field.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skill and must be a team player.
- Fluent English is preferable.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seed of those varieties to growers all around the world. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as they join us. From our strategic position we contribute to the health and well-being of people all over the world. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 2,500 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce the healthiest and best-tasting vegetables for our customers, reinforcing, helping and inspiring each other – this is how we want to continuously work together towards a healthy future.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Click on ‘Apply’ to apply directly. You can address your application to Hong Chen via email H.firstname.lastname@example.org.
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks.