We are looking for a Trial Coordinator to carry out trials and evaluation of varieties in phase 2+ and 3 in accordance with the Rijk Zwaan Vietnam sales and crop strategy.
How does your job as a Trial coordinator look like?
As a Trial Coordinator you will be responsible for carrying out trials and evaluation of varieties in phase 2+ and 3 in accordance with the Rijk Zwaan sales and crop strategy and to report to the Crop Specialist / Sales Rep/ Sales Manager / Crop Coordinator in order to increase Rijk Zwaan market share into a defined area. Working area: Don Duong, Lam Dong. Additionally you will be responsible for:
Product Development: Test varieties in phase 2+ and 3 to verify if they are suitable for the market and the assigned area.
- Develop trial plans in co-ordination with Crop Specialists, Sales Reps, Account Managers and /Sales Managers
- Select growers where trials can be carried out together with Sales Rep or Crop Specialist
- Implement trials and following sowing, transplanting, cultivation and harvesting
- Inform Crop Specialist/Sales Rep/Sales Manager about trial plan progresses and gaps
- Carry out trial evaluation and qualitative tests (shelf life, taste, brix, etc.)
- Share with commercial team the results of phase 2+ and 3 trials and assisting in defining agronomical adjustments in varieties.
Sales & Marketing: Create opportunities for sales & promotion of Rijk Zwaan varieties according to the commercial objectives
- Provide detailed technical growing advice to growers, plant raisers and distributors to achieve as high as possible market share for Rijk Zwaan varieties
- Contribute to drafting of leaflets, catalogues, newsletters and advertisements
- Support and participate in promotional and marketing activities of the company, such as demo days, exhibitions and seminars.
Market research: Acquire detailed knowledge of the market
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the regional market for all crops developed in terms of segments, products and opportunities, through regular visits of the market and supporting Crop Specialist/Sales Rep
- Reporting: Report about trial activities to the Sales Manager / Managing Director and Crop Specialist
- Register trial evaluation results in Agora Trials
- Issue weekly reports on performed activities, commercial opportunities in the area and activities of competitors
Communication: Communicate with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders, such as Sales Reps, Crop Specialists, Account Managers and the Sales Manager are well-informed about the progress of the trials
- Keep close contact with the Sales Reps, Crop Specialists and Crop Coordinator for the total co-ordination of the trials
- A bachelor or an university degree in agriculture and some relevant work experience in the horticulture industry.
- Pro-activity and self-motivation
- Good organizational skills
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills in an international environment;
- Open attitude
- Internationally orientated
- Hands on
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Focus on building long term relations
What can you expect from us?
As a Trial Coordinator you will work in a highly motivated team of experienced and professional colleagues in Vietnam.
In addition to a dynamic and innovative work-environment with constantly new challenges, we are happy to offer you:
- various trainings via Rijk Zwaan Academy;
- market-based salary.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Rijk Zwaan Vietnam Ltd. is a subsidiary of Rijk Zwaan Group, established in 2017 in Vietnam, with the goal of developing high-quality vegetable varieties, sharing innovations in seed production, high-tech vegetables growing techniques to farmers, connecting growers with consumers through a sustainable value chain, bringing higher profits to farmers. With more than 10 years of operation in Vietnam, the Rijk Zwaan seed brand grown in greenhouses has been affirmed.
Along with the development and supply of quality vegetable varieties for production, Rijk Zwaan Vietnam also strives to develop a team with increasingly high levels of expertise to accompany and support customers on farming techniques, building product brands, connecting partners in the supply chain. We believe that with a high quality and increasingly diverse set of varieties along with a professional and enthusiastic team, Rijk Zwaan Vietnam will contribute to improving the vegetable growing industry in Vietnam day by day, especially indoor cultivation.
Do you recognize yourself and want to start as soon as possible, please, send your cv to email@example.com
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.