Are you passionate about horticultural industry? Would you like to work in one of the leading vegetable breeding companies in the world? Do you want to be part of the fast growing vegetable industry in Kazakhstan?
Then this vacancy is for you!
How does your job as a Sales Representative, High-Tech Greenhouses at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As a Sales Representative in Kazakhstan you work on the support and development of existing customers within High-Tech Greenhouses. You give professional advice and consult existing clients on our products and modern technologies. Moreover, you are tracking market trends and are looking for new customers. You work with a professional CRM system and accurately forecast our sales results. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- identifying potential and prospective buyers such agro-holdings, new investing projects;
- processing customer requests and wishes;
- identifying problems and complaints and giving professional solutions or advice;
- listening and understanding the needs of customers and developing long-term and trusting relationship with them;
- creating promotion programs (seminars, advertising, field days, etc.);
- analyzing and forecasting seeds sales volumes and preparing reports of the results for management presentations;
- conducting trials and product development;
- visiting partners and clients, travelling all-over Kazakhstan, CIS and internationally.
You are based in Kazakhstan in Almaty and committed to provide a high service level and to maintain the ethics of the company. You have strong analytical skills and you are pro-active in contributing to crop improvements. Also, you take initiative easily and you have a commercial and client-focused approach. You are a team-player, have strong communication skills and you keep track of the latest developments in the horticultural industry. You are an independent self-starter with the ability to set your own goals and agenda, and to manage your own progress towards those goals in a structured way. Moreover, you will work with a diversity of clients, colleagues and partners so you need to be flexible and able to work well with all kinds of people. You enjoy travelling around all-over Kazakhstan and internationally. You are ready to work with a number of digital platforms and tools, and you are confident PC user.
Because of the international job environment you have at least an intermediate level of English proficiency.
In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- at least completed Bachelor degree in the field of agriculture;
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience in high-tech green-house;
- good command of written and spoken Russian and Kazakh languages;
- valid international driving license.
What can you expect from us?
As a Sales Representative, High-Tech Greenhouses, you will be part of Rijk Zwaan team.
The team works actively on the introduction and supply of our varieties in the market. Besides the international and entrepreneurial work environment, interaction with colleagues from different countries and the opportunity to serve customers with our seeds and services, we are happy to offer you:
- permanent contract from the start;
- competitive to the market salary based on job level and experience;
- various training opportunities through our Rijk Zwaan Academy on personal and professional development;
- corporate phone, laptop, car;
- health insurance;
- extensive on-boarding program;
- good work/life balance.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
In De Lier you can find the headquarters of Rijk Zwaan. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Among other countries, we have Rijk Zwaan subsidiaries in Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. From our strategic position, we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Address your application to Aleksandra Semenova, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks.
Assessment will be a part of the procedure.