Greenhouse Technical Sales Representative – Canada & USA
Are you on top of the latest developments in the horticulture hightec sector and are you looking for a new challenge in the vegetable seed market? If so, apply for this vacancy for the Greenhouse Technical Sales Representative, located in Ontario, Canada.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for the sales of our portfolio and to develop new possibilities. You are able to connect with the growers, to give technical support and to understand their needs. Next to maintaining the existing market share, you develop new opportunities by planting and assessing trials. Next to these trials, collecting market information and variety requirements from all parts of the vegetable chain is very important. You will work in close contact with your Rijk Zwaan colleagues and local business partners. You will build a professional network, both within the company as with external relations. You will report to the Managing Director.
We are seeking a Sales Representative who has:
- A completed B.sc. degree in Horticulture / Agriculture or related field
- At least 5 years' relevant work experience in the greenhouse industry
- For this position we are also looking for an energetic, enterprising and self-supporting person. You have good analytical skills and are well versed with modern technology. You are resourceful and ambitious and you take the initiative. Good social skills, a team mentality and the ability to establish and develop contacts and relations are indispensable qualities. You have a good reputation of ethical and credible behaviour. For this position moderate travelling is required within Canada, the USA and Europe.
What can you expect from us?
Besides an enjoyable job involving contact with colleagues from various different departments and countries, we are happy to offer you:
- Excellent full benefits, which includes Health, Dental and Group Pension Plan
- Various training courses and opportunities through our very own Rijk Zwaan Academy
- The freedom to take the initiative and work on your own development
- A good working atmosphere
Please upload your resume and cover letter to this link.
If you experience trouble with the link, please contact Loretta Brown for assistance at L.email@example.com. It takes time to evaluate your application carefully. We will respond as soon as possible.