Are you passionate about accounting? Would you like to join an international company? Then apply for this Accountant vacancy and work at our place in Witki near Błonie, Poland!
How does your job as Accountant look like?
- Scope of work specific to the accounting and finance department - entering data into the system, tax settlement
- Checking documents in terms of formal, substantive, accounting and tax correctness
- Supervision of the correct circulation of documents
- Preparing data and entering them into forms required by administrative authorities (GUS, NBP)
- Administrative works.
What do we expect from you:
- 3 years of experience working in the accounting department
- Higher education in a specific field (finance, accounting)
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written) at least at a communicative level
- Knowledge of the D365 or AX financial accounting system will be an additional advantage.
What can you expect from us:
- Professional and personal skills development
- Working in a nice environment and with an experienced team
- Good working conditions and remuneration.
Rijk Zwaan your new employer?
In De Lier, nearby Delft, you can find the headquarters of Rijk Zwaan. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Send your cv and motivational letter to the email email@example.com. You can address your application to Mariusz Burszewski (Manager Director Poland). As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks. An on-line assessment will be part of the procedure.