Do you want to be part of the fast growing vegetable industry in Russia? Do you want to work in one of the leading vegetable breeding companies in the world? We are pleased to consider your candidacy as Sales Representative Open Field Crops
How does your job as Sales Representative Open Field Crops at Rijk Zwaan look like?
As a Sale Representative, you are responsible for customer satisfaction and ensuring optimal growth of sales in Russia. Additionally, you are responsible for:
- keeping close contact with customers, constantly searching for optimal ways of cooperation, combined with accurate vegetable cultivation advice, where necessary consulting growers;
- searching for new customers;
- gathering market information and organizing trials;
- preparing and submitting, within the required time frame, proposals for the long-term development of turnover and for crops and the formation of an optimal procurement plan;
- representing RZ Russia interest at international corporate meetings on sales and product.
- higher education agronomic: Specialization - Horticulture vegetable growing;
- commercial mindset and possession of the proper sales skills;
- at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in sales in the horticulture industry;
- know-how of sales techniques and product development;
- ability to provide detailed technical cultivation advice to growers, plant raisers and distributors;
- readiness for frequent business trips (in Russia and internationally);
- knowledge of Russian (speaking, writing);
- knowledge of English and a desire to improve this knowledge.
- valid driving license (category ‘B’);
- good PC skills and knowledge;
- residence - Krasnodar;
- responsibility, honesty, attentiveness, perseverance, diligence, sociability.
What can you expect from us?
Rijk Zwaan Russia is based in Moscow. We currently employ around 40 people Russia wide. Together we contribute to the growth of this subsidiary. Besides an innovative work environment with constantly new challenges, we are happy to offer you:
- employment according to the legislation of the RF;
- insurances: medical, pension, critical illness, accident;
- compensation of 50% of the cost of sports.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
In 2020 Rijk Zwaan celebrated its 25th anniversary in Russia. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture and among the top 4 vegetable breeding companies in the world. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currently employs over 3,600 people in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Click on 'Apply now' to apply directly.
As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks. An assessment will be part of the procedure.