Do you enjoy taking the lead in projects and does the idea of playing an essential role in the development and execution of our commercial crop strategy appeal to you? If so, you could be just the Project Leader we’re looking for!
What will your role as Project Leader at Rijk Zwaan entail?As a Project Leader in the Crop Support department, you play an essential role in the development and execution of the commercial crop strategy. You are a member of the Strategic Crop Team, working in close collaboration with the Crop Manager, Breeding Manager and Supply Chain Team Leader to determine the right strategy together. You are the linking pin within the organisation.Your activities include:
- Facilitating the Strategic Crop Team process at strategic level
- Proactively gathering relevant internal and external information that supports this process
- Leading various projects that are initiated during the Strategic Crop Team meetings
- Involving colleagues from different countries and disciplines in the relevant projects
- Coordinating the activities of the Strategic Crop Team
- Work together with the other Project leaders Crop to create an efficient and future proof set-up of activities
Your contribution:You have strong communication skills, lots of enthusiasm and are not afraid of taking the initiative. You love working as part of a team and your networking skills mean that you are a successful bridge-builder within the organisation. In addition, you have strategic and analytical insight and enjoy taking the lead in projects. You are commercially minded and market focused. In view of the international nature of this role, you speak fluent English and have no problem with frequent business trips abroad. In addition, your CV ticks the following boxes:
- A university degree related to business administration or with a link to agriculture/horticulture
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Project management and strategic knowledge and experience
What can you expect from us?As a Project Leader, you are a member of the Crop Support department. This department is made up of 26 specialists including other Project Leaders and Variety Registration Specialists who provide commercial support to the crop teams. In addition to a dynamic and international environment, we are pleased to offer you:
- A permanent contract for 38 hours per week, right from the start
- A competitive salary in line with your level and experience
- Various training courses and development opportunities through our very own Rijk Zwaan Academy
- A good work-life balance
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?In De Lier, nearby Delft, you can find the headquarters of Rijk Zwaan. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about growth. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company and above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Interested?Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? Click on 'Apply now' to apply directly. You can address your application to Svenja van Lunszen . As your application will be reviewed carefully by several colleagues, you will hear from us within two weeks.An assessment will be part of the procedure.
One worldwide family
Het primaire doel van Rijk Zwaan is medewerkers een prettige en duurzame baan bieden met goede arbeidsvoorwaarden. De werksfeer is motiverend en informeel. Onze collega’s werken graag samen en zijn ondernemend, loyaal, gemotiveerd en betrokken. In deze film maak je kennis met een aantal collega's. Van Nederland tot China en van Rusland tot Tanzania, iedereen kan zichzelf zijn en heeft hetzelfde gevoel: 'Wij zijn Rijk Zwaan'.