Are you enthusiastic about horticulture? Do you like to work with social media channels? Do you enjoy realizing creative marketing projects? Then you are welcome to apply to our role of Digital Marketing Specialist in Ukraine!
How does your job as a Digital Marketing Specialist at Rijk Zwaan look like?Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for development and implementation of online and off-line marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and engagement externally. This role involves a combination of digital marketing expertise, data analysis, creativity, and an understanding of various online platforms and tools.As a Digital Marketing Specialist you are taking the lead for creating a marketing and communications strategy for Rijk Zwaan Ukraine aligned with our company culture and policies. In doing so, it is your task to increase the brand value of our company and our products by carrying out creative projects with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative way. You will be responsible for building up marketing campaigns covering the process of demonstration to sales, ensuring the added value that Rijk Zwaan Ukraine offers. You will be working with InDesign and HubSpot.
Additionally your role activities include:
- planning, executing and optimizing on-line marketing campaigns across various platforms and display advertising, monitoring and analysing key metrics and adjusting strategies as needed;
- developing and managing social media content strategy and calendar across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc;
- generating new ideas and creating an engaging and shareable content, including text, images, videos, etc. and responding to user comments, messages, engaging with the online community;
- organizing cooperation with bloggers and opinion leaders;
- developing marketing materials, resources, tools, content including POS materials to support the needs of target customers;
- generating positive and proactive press & media coverage of Rijk Zwaan Ukraine;
- in line with the yearly marketing budget, liaising and cooperating with crop specialists and regional teams to reflect overall marketing strategy on crop and regional level;
- building and maintaining relationships with reference regions and customers to better understand the needs within the market and to develop better market insights.
Whom we are looking for:
You live in Ukraine, preferably close to Kiev or in Western part of the country. You are convincing in your communication, customer-focused and have a hands-on mindset. You connect easily with your colleagues in the team. You are organized and have result-oriented approach in the projects. You are creative and enjoy working with various social media and also you like to analyze the effect of your activities . You have a good command of written and spoken English and Ukrainian. You are experienced in organizing a product promotion, off-line and on-line events, supporting brand awareness and enjoy it. Possession of driving license category B will be a plus.
In addition, we can find the following on your resume:
- at least a completed Bachelor degree, preferably in the field of Marketing or Business Administration;
- at least three years of relevant work experience in a similar role;
- proficiency in using CRM systems and a data-driven approach for marketing campaigns;
- knowledge of and experience with online marketing like social media, advertising and SEO.
- experience and knowledge of the agriculture business is desirable.
What can you expect from us?Rijk Zwaan Ukraine is located in Kyiv. We currently employ around 25 people Ukraine wide. As the corporate culture of Rijk Zwaan is focused on people, you will be provided every opportunity for development in Rijk Zwaan Academy and English language courses.
In addition to an international and dynamic work environment, we are happy to offer you:
- competitive to the market salary based on the job and your experience;
- participation in international events and organisations;
- international training programs organised by Rijk Zwaan Academy;
- English language courses.
Rijk Zwaan: your new employer?
Our subsidiary in Ukraine celebrates its 24th anniversary in 2023. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of the food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally to growers and other chain partners. From our strategic position we contribute to the world food supply. Everything we do is about healthy growth. The growth of natural and healthy products that we export around the world. The growth of our company which currently employs over 3900 employees in more than 30 countries. And above all the growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential.
Do you recognize yourself and would you like to start as soon as possible? You can send your application to Aleksandra Semenova-Pankin (Recruiter). Simply click on ‘Apply’ to apply directly.
Several people will carefully consider your application, so it will take us some time to get back to you.