Are you an innovative and energetic digital all-rounder who is passionate about e-commerce strategy? Are you committed to providing exceptional customer experiences through building rapport, trust and loyalty?
How does a typical working day look for our Digital Marketing Specialist?
Reporting to the Business Manager Oceania and working alongside our Communication Specialist, you will take control of our digital marketing strategy to support our 10-year strategic plan and key projects. You will assist in the implementation of our brand new e-commerce platform and develop digital marketing tactics to support it. In support of our sales team, you will be responsible for driving and implementing fresh ideas to engage, educate and excite existing customers as well as attract and retain new customers.
Who are we looking for?
You are highly motivated and will make things happen. You are analytical, and not afraid to ask questions and get involved in the conversation. You will have accountability and pro-activeness, ensuring you can deliver outstanding results. To do this, you will need to have vision, be innovative and open to a challenge. You believe in social causes, have a love of vegetables and will embody what Rijk Zwaan stands for: Sharing a healthy future.
In addition, we can find the following on your CV:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or similar field
- At least 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing
- Familiarisation of e-commerce and ability to craft a strategy
- Experience creating compelling content for digital platforms, i.e. web, social media, EDMs, YouTube
- Experience developing or executing a social media strategy
- Experience in Hubspot or similar EDM platforms
- Proven experience with online paid advertising
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Proven experience with SEO
What can you expect from us?
We have a primary focus on employee satisfaction, and as a result you will enjoy working as a valued member of our loyal successful team. In addition, we are happy to offer you;
- Various training courses and opportunities through our very own Rijk Zwaan Academy
- The freedom to take the initiative and work on your own development
We are a well-established and family-owned Dutch company, one of the top four vegetable seed companies in the world. For more than 80 years we’ve been at the start of the food chain, developing vegetable varieties and selling the seeds to professional growers. To continue to work towards a healthy future and ensure the products grown from our seeds reach the final consumer, we are expanding our digital efforts.
You can address your application to Narelle Robinson (HR Manager). Applications close on Sunday 2 May 2021 at 12am.
Apply to mailto:email@example.com
What to include in my application?
- Current CV
- Letter expressing your interest
We will consider your application carefully, which may take some time. You will hear from us as soon as possible.