Do you want to work as Specialist Customer Service in an international company? If so, we are looking for you!
We are looking for employees with a high level of motivation and commitment. Our company is based on innovation and creativity; we need people with a creative attitude and way of working to develop our products. Do you identify with our values? If so, we offer you the opportunity to be part of a young and enthusiastic working environment, with the possibility of training within our sector in an international environment and contributing together with Rijk Zwaan to a healthy future. Do you want to be part of our team?
What will be your role?
A good customer service has to have ability to resolve issues in a day-to-day basis. Teamwork skills, along with communication, are essential to achieve the success of customer service. We expect from you a high organizational capacity and time management. It is necessary to have the ability to resolve incidents and manage several issues at the same time.
- Booking orders
- Direct contact with Clients, sales team and Supply
- Safeguard application of sales policy
We are looking for a Specialist Customer Service with:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar
- At least 2-year relevant experience in a comparable job as customer service
- Good computer skills and digital competences
- Experience/Knowledge in e-commerce service and maintenance
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, present solutions and take action on the next steps
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer and ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions, setting expectations with customers
- Ways to provide friendly, efficient and accurate solutions for customers (internal and external) through phone, live chat, and e-mail with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Higher level in English speaking and writing is essential, at least Level B2
- Social and communication skills: empathy, verbal language, pleasant social interaction
- Great spirit of service and availability to help others
What can you expect from us?
We like to invest in our young professionals, and that means in your personal development and training!
As well as pleasant collaboration with colleagues in different departments and countries, we are pleased to offer you:
- A permanent contract right from the start
- Social Benefits
- A range of training opportunities and courses
- Scope to be enterprising and develop